403 Forbidden Error

Please I need urgent help. I cant make a transfer request through the Flutterwave API with PHP Curl without getting a 403 forbidden error.

I have added 0.0.0.0 to my list of whitelisted IPs. It didn’t work

Please help!

Hi @Ebube_Emeka

Thank you for sharing this experience,

Can you confirm if this error was gotten on Live Mode or Test Mode.

Also, kindly ensure the 0.0.0.0 IP address is displayed on the list of whitelisted IPs on your dashboard.

Hello @Adekunle

I don’t know if it’s fine to raise this issue here or open my own new ticket, but I am having the same error.

I have added the IPs (0.0.0.0 and my public IP) to both the test and live dashboards. I have switched back and forth and I can confirm the IPs are listed however, I still get a 403 error when placing a charge request.

Kindly help.

Thanks

Hi @dbilovd :wave:

Thank you for sharing your experience,

Kindly confirm the country you are currently sending the request from,

Furthermore, ensure that you have whitelisted a static IP address (i.e. the IP does not change) as your server might be sending requests with dynamic IP addresses (i.e. the IP changes).

To view the IP address Flutterwave is seeing as the source IP of your requests, Kindly make an API call to this endpoint “https://api.flutterwave.com/v3/verify-ip” with your API key. If the IP address returned from this endpoint is different from the IP address you whitelisted it simply means the IP address whitelisted is a dynamic IP address, and you’ll need to whitelist a static IP.

Regards.