Card Charge without validation

Hello,

Please can i use the NOAUTH authentication model to charge cards? I mean can i charge cards without validation from the cardholder?

Hello @Godsw

The NOAUTH authentication model / Charging cards without at least validating the first charge completely will not fly due to the high risk involved, there will be very high cases of Fraud and in turn Chargebacks. We use the PIN auth model for Verve cards and Local (Nigerian) Mastercards and the 3DSecure authentication model for all Visa Cards and non-Nigerian Mastercards.

Regards

Hello, I’m trying to use the Moneywave APIs and what I need is pretty related to this topic.

I want to disburse money from my commercial account/wallet to a commercial account without validation.

Is this possible? If yes, how?

1 Like

Hello @OnyekaIjeh

At this time, this is not possible.

But we are working on making it possible for companies to fund their Moneywave wallet via NOAUTH using their corporate debit card.

This will be available pretty soon.

Regards

@Gondy Not even possible from a Moneywave wallet?

Gondy
August 21 |

Hello @OnyekaIjeh

At this time, this is not possible.

But we are working on making it possible for companies to fund their Moneywave wallet via NOAUTH using their corporate debit card.

This will be available pretty soon.

Regards

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

OnyekaIjeh
August 20 |

Hello, I’m trying to use the Moneywave APIs and what I need is pretty related to this topic. I want to disburse money from my commercial account/wallet to a commercial account without validation. Is this possible? If yes, how?
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Hello @OnyekaIjeh

To disburse from a Moneywave wallet, all you need to do is put in your wallet lock code, this is not an issue as it can be automated via API.

Regards

@Gondy That’s great. Should be good enough for me. Thanks.