Does flutterwave able to convert amount of money supposed to be payed in other country's currency

i integrated flutterwave payment in my website but people from outside my country, they are getting the same amount of money to be charged based based on currency of my country. and i am asking myself if flutterwave can convert amount of money when the country currency is changed.

Create or use a currency converter API. That’s what I did. Mine is on beta but will soon publish it

is it possible to integrate an external currency converter API to convert the funds you have on flutterwave?

Hi @Jean_MRene :wave:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us,

Flutterwave handles the Dynamic currency conversion (DCC) which helps convert the local currency to the charged currency automatically, which is only available for a card charge. However, this is only is only available for a card charge. Therefore, if the merchant charges the customer via other payment methods, they may use an external library or converter for the conversion.

Endeavour to reach out if you have questions,

Best regards,
Adekunle

Is this what you want
That
When customers make a payment on your website, they have the option to select their preferred currency.?

Well
This can be done by providing a currency selection dropdown or auto-detecting the user’s location and setting the currency accordingly. You can use external API or compatible Flutterwave integration.