Entrepreneurs & Flutterwave

I’m an entrepreneur looking to set up an operation in Kenya that would accept payments directly from customers’ bank accounts. Which Kenyan banks does Flutterwave integrate with?

We currently are not in partnership with any Kenyan Bank. However, We accept Card Payment in KES as well as Mpesa Payment. We also have the capability to disburse to Kenyan Bank Account and Mpesa accounts.

I am building an eCommerce platform that targets Africa solely and I came across ravepay and thought it could be the ideal payment system that can serve my purpose.
Now, I want a situation where viewers/customers in different African countries will see price tags in their local currencies irrespective of who and from what country posts an article for sale. I saw you advertised something related to localisation of currency to viewers location, how will the inter-convertibility between the currencies be handled? Second, if a seller in Kenya posts an article for sale and the article gets purchased by someone in Ghana, I want the proceeds to stay in my app’s account until the customer confirms successful delivery and reception, will ravepay be able to help me disburse the seller’s earning to their designated local account in their country?
Also, I saw that ravepay is only (for the meantime) supported in 4 African Countries and with support for US Dollar, so then, if someone in Sierra Leone (which is not yet supported) wishes to buy or sell some stuff on my app, can they fall back to using dollar for the meantime and can I mandate ravepay to disburse the sellers earning to their designated local bank?

Please see the questions and their responses below:
I want a situation where viewers/customers in different African countries will see price tags in their local currencies irrespective of who and from what country posts an article for sale. I saw you advertised something related to localisation of currency to viewers location, how will the inter-convertibility between the currencies be handled?

1. To seamlessly achieve this, i would suggest you implement and option on your website that allows visitors select their countries and on selecting a particular country, the currency changes. An example can be seen on Asos’ website.
    Second, if a seller in Kenya posts an article for sale and the article gets purchased by someone in Ghana, I want the proceeds to stay in my app’s account until the customer confirms successful delivery and reception, will ravepay be able to help me disburse the seller’s earning to their designated local account in their country?
  2. This is what we can do for you. Charge your customers’ cards, credit your Rave pay wallet and from their you can disburse to their accounts using our other product called Moneywave.
    Also, I saw that ravepay is only (for the meantime) supported in 4 African Countries and with support for US Dollar, so then, if someone in Sierra Leone (which is not yet supported) wishes to buy or sell some stuff on my app, can they fall back to using dollar for the meantime and can I mandate ravepay to disburse the sellers earning to their designated local bank?
  3. Currently, we are only able to disburse to accounts in the following countries:
    Nigeria
    Ghana
    Kenya
    USA
    United Kingdom
  4. you can read up more about Rave pay and Money-wave here:
  • RAVE, ‘Get Paid’ solution for accepting Card, Account, and Mobile Money payments.
  • MONEYWAVE , our ‘Pay Out’ solution allows you process single and bulk disbursement.
  • https://flutterwavedevelopers.readme.io/v1.0
    Should you require any other information, please feel free to reach out again.