Card payment pending redirect for 3DS

Am trying payment by card but instead of been redirected to 3DS page have error message : Pending redirect

Hi @maestrojims

Thank you for sharing this experience,

Kindly share the transaction reference of the above transaction to further assist you,

I will remain on standby for your response.

“id”: “1010013333”,
“transaction_reference”: “Rave-Pages151614215455”

Hi @maestrojims

The error message “Pending redirect” most times indicate that the customer didn’t complete the transaction authentication, Kindly retry the transaction and share your experience.

Regards

Unfortunately even the window for 3d secure does not appear just the message “Pending redirect”

Hi @maestrojims

Apologies for the inconvenience this might have caused,

Kindly retry the transaction and share the Transaction reference of the transaction if the error message “Pending redirect” is still encountered.

Regards

@Adekunle i am experiencing the exact error

@Adekunle it does not really happen on naira transaction,

Hi @eje_sunday

Thanks for sharing your experience. Please create a new thread for this issue and provide the following details to help us assist you better:

• A detailed explanation of how the error was encountered.
  • A screenshot of the error you received.
  • The specific Flutterwave feature you are using.
  • Let us know if the error occurred in Live mode or Test mode.
  • Provide the Transaction reference for the transaction that encountered the error.
  • Provide your Merchant ID (located at the bottom left corner of your dashboard).
    PS: Be sure to hide any sensitive information when sharing the payload.

Dont answer them I’m experiencing the same issue. I just regret using their payment gateway.

please what is this pending redirect issue I’m facing for God sake.